I have decided to try the complete Queen B Health Pack, found on the Queen B Official website. I want to start including healthier drink options into my diet and I thought a daily tea would be a great way to start! The description of each tea and steps were taken from the website.
This pack includes:
- Day 1 – 14: DETOX (B-Tox): 14 DAY
- NIGHT: Tea that aids in weight management, digestion, increasing the metabolic rate and suppressing appetite.
- Day 15 -16: Rest
- Day 17 – 30: SKIN: 14 DAY
- Tea that helps cleanse your complexion by eliminating dry skin, blemishes, and scars; whilst replenishing collagen and elastin back into the skin.
- Day 31 – 32: Rest
- Day 33 – 42: ANTI-OXIDANT: 10 DAY
- Acai berry coffee that is antioxidant rich and supports anti-ageing.
- Day 43 – 44: Rest
- Day 45 – 58: SLEEP: 14 DAY
- Tea that promotes restful sleep by calming the mind and easing it from stress. The tea leaves from this can also be used in a hot bath or foot spa to release tension from sore muscles.
- Day 59 – 60: Rest
- Day 61 – 74: IMMUNITY/MENOPAUSE/PMS: 14 DAY
- Tea that relieves PMS/menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and itchiness, whilst balancing hormones to reduce mood swings. (If you don’t experience menopause or PMS, it is still a great tea to help your immune system- or a fabulous gift for over 50’s)!
- Day 75 – 76: Rest
- Day 77 – 90: SHRED: 14 DAY
NIGHT: Tea that aids in weight management to help shred, define and tone.
I have bought and tried the B-Tox Tea before. Because it is coming from Australia (then to Hawaii) it took close to a month to get to me. It comes in tea bags with no strings. The directions are to steep it in hot water for up to one minute. You may have to try steeping it for 30 seconds in your first attempt because it can get very potent.
The first time I tried it, I steeped it for one minute, drank the whole tea. The next morning, I was running to the bathroom constantly. After I got used to the tea, I would only go to the bathroom twice and I was good for the day. I’ll give you all an update after I finish my first step of the cleanse.
- Aurora D.